Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Making Clothes...Cuter

So let's pretend that I wasn't exhausted at the end of the day and have to go to bed by 9:48...and that it's still Tuesday. M'kay?

Hey there! It's Tuesday, my house is relatively clean, laundry is {relatively} caught up, AND...I had a fabulous Hair Day. Yes, so good in fact, I must use Capitals. I don't know what inspired me- okay, that's a lie. Two of the darlings had their well-checks today. With the doctor I kinda like.

Anyhoo.

I put my Pins to good use, pulled up my big girl britches, and plugged in the hair dryer, flat iron and curling iron. No, not all at the same time. And I did it! Me! I was all, "Whoa, this actually looks like the pictures in the pin!!!!" I posted a picture on instagram here if you're curious. And I had a springy skip in my step all day long.

Even if it was all of 19 degrees out today.

Anyhoo again.

Today I mailed my first ever saw-your-nightgowns-on-the-blog-can-I-order-some order! To Australia! That was kind of a thrill. Except for the fact that the post office guy made me stand on the sidelines for what felt like a hundred years, waiting on some form that turned out to be the wrong one, and then I had to wait more because he'd already called other people up. Hey there, remember me? The one who was here, oh I don't know, a hundred years ago?

Well we finally got things squared away and off it went. Then it was time to pick up Jonah and Ethan from the hockey rink at the park.Yet another perk from our liberating new homeschool adventure.

So. I've had this post brewing for quite some time and am just now getting around to write it. It all started with a plain ol' pair of black fuzzy gloves. And I wanted to make them...cuter! Check it out over HERE if you want to take a peek!

Not sure why this photo is looking so dark because these nightgowns (the order for Australia) were just about the sweetest things I've seen all month long! A marvelous antidote to the Arctic that has overthrown poor February.

Today (yes, it's Wednesday now) I've got to get some Valentine's things in order, good things, like cake. And heart-shaped bread.  =)

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...