Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Versatile Little Girl's Spring/Summer Dress

Good Tuesday morning! It's a balmy, rainy one here, the first official spring rain of the season. And it feels wonderful. Even though the sun isn't shining today, I thought I'd share this pretty sundress from last spring with you again.

I also must mention that today marks the one-year anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing. It's fresh in my mind since seeing the memorial exhibit in Boston over the weekend. Such a tragedy, but I believe that God is in control, and good will win out over evil.

 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10

I'm going to post some of my favorite older sewing tutorials on the Rose & Ruffle blog. Click HERE to see.

Happy Sewing!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...