Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, April 24, 2015

BASEBALL SEASON...AND A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

And just like that, leisurely evenings and peaceful Saturday mornings are over.  ;)

We've won all three games so far so we're off to a great start. This little someone has found herself a new hobby to keep herself entertained during the loooooong games. Oh this girl. The giggles and hip-shakin' and impossibly beautiful brown eyes... I feel very afraid for what's to come, ha ha.


My favorite slugger. Last night it was SO cold- as in, snow squalls happened- I brought Isabelle home early. Come to find out, Caleb scored the winning point and THEN caught the fly ball that ended the game. His confidence was shaken so badly by mean and awful coaches for two years, and thankfully, after switching leagues, he has coaches that seem to encourage and instruct rather than demean and tear down. It makes a world of difference. I just want to see my little boy once again love the game that has occupied so much of his time and attention his entire life.


As many of you know, the reason I started Rose & Ruffle a couple of years ago was to help fund our next adoption. I don't have it in me to post links to our adoption journey thus far- you can search in the side bar if you want to read up on it.

I'm thrilled to announce that we are now on a new journey, one that God has led us to despite our hemming and hawing, doubting and even whining on occasion.

As of last week, we are officially en route to finding our child from way over on the other side of the globe.
God is so good!!!!!!!!!

Here are some items that are for sale at Rose & Ruffle. I wrote a more detailed post on the Rose & Ruffle blog if you'd like more specifics. This shop has been such a blessing- and a help!- to our family over the years. Even though our last several adoptions failed in the eleventh hour, there were still so many costs associated with the process. That has all been taken care of, and from this point on, everything will be placed into our new fund. 

When we felt that God was telling us to trust Him and take some time off last year, we (I) reluctantly obeyed. We have learned so much, about ourselves and about our amazing Lord. And now is the time He has called us to move forward, so we are MOVING FORWARD!



You can find these and other items for sale at Rose & Ruffle. Thank you!

I'll be posting adoption-related things on IG as well if you want to check in with me there.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Sennie said...

Super exciting!!! Can't wait to hear more <3

smorrow said...

This is so exciting. I love following your journey. If you don't mind me asking, what country are you looking into? I can't wait to see what happens with your family next. Only good things for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...