Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Fever & Random Fun Things


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

We headed straight for the beach on Saturday when the temperature began to rise (for the first time in many, many days). We were snowboarding and sledding the day before, and yesterday we woke up to more new snowfall. I've got SPRING FEVER something fierce! I slipped my feet into a pair of flip flops, and then felt the warm sand between my toes. There's no going back now. I'll probably end up with frostbitten toes or something, but... worth it. ha ha



Speaking of Spring, I've been adding to my fashion board here. Please keep in mind, fashionista I am not. But I like to look cute, and there are some really pretty outfits and things this year.

Some adorable sewing things have caught my attention recently. One of them is from my friend Lindsay, a busy Mom, fellow seamstress and Etsy seller (PA Country Crafts). I have fallen head over heels for the beautiful Quiet Book she made for one of her girls. She's written a series about making it on her blog. Here's a link to one of the pages.

This video just makes me smile. There's really nothing more I can say. So, so cute.

I've got a birthday party to finish planning for this weekend. Watching my kids grow up is rewarding and amazing and inspiring, but it's bittersweet. Always bittersweet. I just want to hold on tight and savor those snippets of time, but I can't. Nobody can. It goes by so, so quickly.

Oh, and here's a shot of that gorgeous "gymnaskets" ponytail I referred to in this post. =)

Gulp. Why does she look sixteen in that last photo?

Happy Monday! We've got a busy, busy day ahead of us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...