Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, November 15, 2010

I heart faces- silhouettes

SilhouetteS
I heart silhouettes and that just happens to be this week's theme over at I heart faces




Lucky for me, Saturday was such a beautiful day we loaded up the van and headed over to the seacoast for an impromptu afternoon at the Atlantic, and I got to practice....I've still got lots to learn!  I think of it as one last hoorah before winter officially arrives.  It was such a fun day with my sweet, crazy, fun little family!



This picture cracks me up because the personalities of my children and husband are so evidently displayed through their body language- I love it!
I was trying so hard to capture more of the ocean in the photo, but the sun's rays weren't cooperating.  Silly sun.  This was around 3 pm.

To check out other great silhouette entries or to join in the fun, click here!

2 comments:

Cheryle said...

What a beautiful picture and an awesome capture of the sun rays too!

Kristi said...

Beautiful!!!! Thank you for your sweet comments and your visit to my blog today. Blessings to you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...