Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fun Friday!

This adorable cook was a big help yesterday morning!

  Here she is "SPINNING" the cookie dough, ha ha!

We had a million things to do, which may have included an impromptu trip to the grocery store after dropping Ethan off at school...and of course this would be the morning I had let Isabelle ride in the car in her jammies. Oh well! It was early so it wasn't even crowded, kinda.
At least I was dressed!

I felt pretty accomplished yesterday, juggling loads of laundry all the while keeping tabs on the cookies, putting together a crockpot dinner, organizing some odds and ends, working on a sewing project, and adding a bit more Christmas cheer to our home. I've switched things up this year, and I'm really liking the changes so far.

Then we were off to Ethan's school for some presentations, hence the cookies, which was lots of fun. Isabelle looked so pretty in her Christmas skirt and velvet beret (I've got pics on my phone), and it was so sweet watching Ethan show her off to his friends and teachers. Hey, he didn't seem too interested in showing me off, ha ha!

The rest of the afternoon went by in a rush...lots of running around here and there, but it ended up being a nice, quiet night at home. And dinner was all set when we walked through the door- that's always a plus!

We just got back from cutting down our tree and Grandma and Grandpa just showed up...it seems I'm going out on a date tonight. So...see ya!  ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...