Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome back spring!

Good morning people of the world! Spring seriously went MIA for a few days around here, but the sun is shining and the chill in the air is giving way to a warm-ish feel...I'll take it!
I snapped these pictures late last week, probably on the last sunny day we had until today. I just love these pops of yellow!



 ...and blues and purples...
I would've been wise to wait until afternoon because the midday sun is not the nature photographer's amigo, but I was so excited to 1) have sun shining!; 2) be outside in the warmth; and 3) see flowers blooming, I just had to snap away!

I got to spend some time with my sweet little niece, Naomi, last week, too. She and Isabelle adore each other!

Ethan finished a school masterpiece, so we had to get a picture of it before we...recycled it. I know, I know! But it wasn't one of his favorites, and as hard as it is to let some things go, you've just go to.
I look at this handsome, growing-up boy and all I see sometimes is this beautiful little boy...
And I really miss him.
One more because I'm feeling nostalgic.

Okay, now I'd better get going because I've got a full day ahead of me! A little sewing, household stuff, early release day from school, and a playdate for Isabelle. Yay!

1 comment:

Laurie J said...

sweet pic of the girly cousins!
<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...