Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Graduation Week!

Here we are. Graduation week. Honestly, I didn't think I would struggle with it, at least not very much, but I am. It feels much more like an ending than a beginning, and that has been a really difficult place to be. Plus the stress of planning a big party...argh! So basically I'm one giant raw nerve about now, ha.

...It's now two days later and I STILL can't put my thoughts in any reasonable format, so with that, I'm just going to end here. And I'm going to pour my little heart into being the best, most enthusiastic, fun-loving Mom I can for this momentous last week of high school with my boy. I'll be back soon with more details and hopefully some great pictures and tales to tell. Have the best week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...