Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Hello again! Happy December!

How's everyone doing??!! Life here is busy and mostly good. ;) In recent months I've come to realize that I really miss the world of blogging! Not the advertising/consumer/influencer type of blogging, but the good old fashioned kind of documenting our lives to have one day to look back on. So here I am!

Happy December 1st! Obviously this is a busy month for everyone, but we have two birthday kiddos in our family so it always feels a little bit "extra" as we celebrate that and get ready for Christmas. I actually need to get ready to head into my office soon but I'm taking the plunge and hitting "publish" before I go, ha!

In the spirit of the holidays and fun traditions, I'm sharing my favorite festive cookie recipes. I hope you enjoy them!

Ah that sweet little face! That was quite a few years ago now...



Holiday Chocolate Spiders





I've gotta go but I'll post our favorite sugar cookie dough soon and then I want to talk fun traditions. I love hearing about everyone's special traditions!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...