Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, June 10, 2013

Daddy's Girl...DATE NIGHT!

There is something infinitely sweet about the bond between a little girl and her daddy, the way the world is set right again -- for both of them -- by a simple smile and a hug.

And Date Nights.  =)


Isabelle Kate has been talking {and talking and talking} about this night for several days now, she is beside herself excited! She wanted me to curl her hair with the curling iron, so after I dusted it off, sad but true, we went to work creating the most gorgeous head of bouncy curls I've ever seen!


She wanted to wear a pink bow to look her "prettiest," and wear her church sweater and fancy sandals. Who am I to say no to that? It is a date after all!


Oh, and princess lip gloss. Of course.

I've been getting texts all night with pictures of her getting her nails done, and at a restaurant with her Daddy-date. Oh how I wish every little girl was as lucky as she is! Aside from the fact that she looks fifteen in this picture, I just love it so much. I am so very blessed!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What a special night. She is so lucky that your husband does this with his little girl. She looks beautiful.

Kris said...

Wonderful memories that she and her Daddy will treasure. Isabelle is a beauty! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...