Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, April 3, 2015

ON THIS GOOD FRIDAY

We've had a pretty great day here, despite all the not-so-great circumstances that generally accompany life with a busy family. Aside from an emergency trip to the chiropractor, the insufferable squabbles and bickering, attitudes, power struggles, and just plain selfishness, there have also been tender moments, kindness, thoughtfulness and forgiveness.

I wanted today to be set aside from other more ordinary days, and I think it has been. My biggest problem by far is that there are so many wonderful ideas out there, I've had the hardest time narrowing things down- I want to do them all! I'll share more about that later.

We're about to get dinner on the table and then we've got a few special things left to do before heading out for...if you guessed soccer then you'd be correct!... Ethan's game later this evening. I hope you and your family & friends experience the true joy and beauty of this day.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son...
                                                                                                                      John 3:16


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...