Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Drum roll please....my very first What I Wore Wednesday

It's my very first week participating in What I Wore Wednesday!  Don't let your expectations get the best of you, as nobody has ever come knocking on my door for fashion advice, but I tried my hardest to at least look nice.  PS- that's code for "Please please don't burst my bubble with comments to the contrary!"  Thanks!  :)
Like every other woman, I've got issues with this or that, and I've really neglected my closet for the past couple of years, but WIWW has really inspired me, which I think is the whole point!  So thanks to all of you for your inspiration!

Tuesday ~ Bible Study/ Errands/ Preschool drop off
Here's what my sweetie wore!

Top- WalMart
Jeans- Gap
Cardigan- ??? (have had it forever)
Shoes- Nine West (mules)
Necklace- a treasure from a street vendor in Antigua, Guatemala to celebrate the coming END of our l-o-n-g adoption process!

Thursday ~ Two soccer games and then School Family Night/Bonfire
Nah, I didn't go barefoot (Brrrr)- Asics sneaks
Jeans- Gap Outlet
Ivory shirt- LLBean
Pink shirt- Cherokee
Vest: No idea, but I borrowed it from the mister

Sunday ~ Church
Gosh, I wear a lot of denim...probably because it has a little give if you know what I mean...
Skirt- Dress Barn
Top- JC Penney
Sweater- Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes- Brown Aerosole clogs
Earrings- Premier Jewelry

There you have it!  It was totally worth the wait, right???  hee hee  Head on over to the Pleated Poppy for more fun!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

My friend Michele does WIWW ... it's inspired me, too!! ;)

Don't you love Burlington Coat Factory?! ;)

I love the idea of including Isabelle! I haven't been brave enough to try WIWW before, but sharing what my baby girl wore all week - that would be FUN!! ;)

Erika said...

What fun!

I have a blog award for you - http://erikajo.blogspot.com/2010/10/blogger-award.html

~Erika

Anonymous said...

I posted there my first time today too.

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Thanks for the comment!!! I love your necklace and that sweater :) Super cute!!

Angie Acapella said...

This looks like so much fun! I might do this next week! My only problem is remembering to take the pictures! lol

Amy said...

Stopping by from WIWW! You look like a fun mom!

Amy @ Missional Mama

Lola Skw said...

I liked all your outfits, but the blue top with the pretty necklace looked fab on you! Thank you for posting those pics- it's always such an inspiration. Hugs - Lola (in rainy Germany)

Marcia said...

Whatever love you are giving your closet is working. I think you're doing great. Will you come to my house and help ME?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...