Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Project Progress

The next time I get restless, wander into a perfectly suitable room, sigh, and find myself saying, 
"What if..."


I hope someone takes me out back and shoots me.

But the color is awesome, right?  :)


Goodbye bedroom blue walls, no, literally- I thought I'd be so savvy and handy and recycle leftover paint from the boys' room.

Love it up there.
Not so much down here.

So I end up painting this room twice.
Don't I feel smart?

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Hey, you never know until it's on the walls! Fortunately you had the time and energy to do it twice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...