Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our 14th Anniversary

I may have had a teeny outburst on my blog yesterday. Sorry about that. And thanks Sennie- you're sweet. Moving right along.
Someone recently told me that she didn't see the point in trying to impress (in the good, righteous way) her husband anymore. I think that is so sad! There is not one other person on this whole earth that I want to impress more than my husband! I want him to be proud of me and the things I do, the choices I make, the goals and aspirations I set for myself. I'll always want my man to be impressed with me!
Today is our 14th anniversary. I'm hoping one of these years we'll go on that cruise we've talked about...hint hint...  :)
Happy Anniversary Bill!
I love you.
A wife of noble character is her husband's crown...
Proverbs 12:4a

Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value...
Proverbs 31:11

 

3 comments:

Danielle M. said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary and may there be MANY, MANY more!!! Blessings!

Sennie said...

<3 <3 <3
Happy Anniversary!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...