Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, June 11, 2012

Grieving

Jonah and Caleb made me chuckle this morning on the way to school. I'm not sure how we got talking about the fact that I used to be a teacher, but Jonah looks right up at me, smiles, and says,
"Right, but now you teach us...three boys and one girl-"
And without missing a beat, Caleb calls out from behind us, "And the Dad!"  =)

Other than that, today was a really hard day. My family is grieving the loss of my Uncle Harry, who last his 5-month battle with cancer last week, and his funeral was today. So many emotions and thoughts... but right now I'm just trying to shut those off...it has been a long, tiring day and I need to not think at the moment.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

It's so nice to have those moments of levity when life can be so heavy on your shoulders.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...