Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Surprise #1!

Summer is in full swing and we've been spending lots of time here....

...which I luuuuuuuuuve!

But TODAY we're gearing up for a full day of water slides, wading pools & splash park FUN! I am so excited...this trip has been on our summer list for three years' running now, and this year I get to cross it off! Hooray!

Of course, Lukey went MIA last night so I hardly slept a wink because I was so worried. Poor Sneakers just roamed the house meowing and crying- he missed Luke so much! At 3 AM, I couldn't just lay there any longer and puttered around downstairs making sandwiches, going around our yard calling for the little rascal, and working on a summer tunic/swimsuit cover-up.
Well...Luke appeared on the porch steps at 4:13, lunch is all set, AND I finished the tunic and it actually fits! Score! Plus, I even like it! Double score! I think it's going to be a fantastic day! 

As if on cue, Caleb just wrapped his little arms around my neck and told me how much he loves our big surprise for the day! Fantastic day!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Love everything about this post!

Theresa said...

Wow, wins all around! I hope your day was as good as you anticipated. Sounds like it was going to be lots of fun, laughs and memory making. A perfect summer day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...