Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life Lately

Happy Wednesday morning!
I should be making lunches but I can't seem to find the motivation.
And it's snowing right now!   =)
Winter without snow is boring boring boring, so we're happy about that!
Here are some snapshots of what we've been up to...

sewing fun things for my pretty girl!
 Baby's top is a recycled tank top - hems already done, woo hoo!

Jonah playing trumpet with the band - they sounded fantastic!!!
And he looks so handsome in a tie!!!

These two have reclaimed their perch atop the fridge.
It must be feeling like home to them.  =)



 Click HERE for the party details!


BIG happenings going on in the kitchen!
Well, actually, smallish happenings which make me smile BIG.


Silliest & happiest little Daisy Scout I've ever seen.
Or heard.  =)
Every picture of her was blurry at this little ceremony because she couldn't keep still, ha!

Still broken.
Boo.

And this one just got some metal!

Yes, I should take down our advent calendar, but that door looks so plain and boring without it, ha!

And now I'm off to organize movies and games and get started on the closets...wish me luck!  =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...