Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kitchen Helpers & Fashion Icons

Meet Isabelle Kate, aka the Serious Baker, ha!
I did not even notice how grumpy she looks while I was snapping the pictures - she was giggling and singing like she always is, except, apparently, right at this particular moment.  :)


Then this guy comes zipping around the corner, and, well, the stripes just got me. Caleb needs to wear a long sock under the terminator boot, but since he's supposed to be trying to walk a bit without it now, he just leaves on the sock in between. Makes me chuckle.  :)


Then again, what can I really say? He has always been the fashion icon in our family!

And here is the lovely Lemon Meringue Pie that my Isabelle helped to make.
Totally from scratch, HA HA!

Hope you had a lovely weekend, too!
Oh, and ps: I'd been wanting to change the name of my Etsy shop for a while now, but I find the whole name-changing process completely intimidating and overwhelming, but...I did it! Click here if you want to take a peek.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...