Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

You feel defeated when you...

...see pictures of your sweet baby girl on the internet associated with explicit/illicit subject matter and content.

It has been a really difficult week. I'm heartbroken. I'm angry. Most of all, I'm so discouraged.

I feel completely defeated.

I love blogging and meeting other Moms around the world who are striving to be their best- it can be such an uplifting and encouraging experience. But then there is this side. At first, I just shut the blogs down as kind of a knee-jerk reaction, as well as deleted some pictures from Facebook and Etsy, because I felt desperate and afraid. I still don't know what I'm going to do.

Let us examine our ways and test them,
and let us return to the Lord.
Lamentations 3:40

The Lord your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
and he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

These are the things I want to reflect and focus on, not the things not of this world that all too often begin to consume me. God is the mighty creator of the universe, and yet He adores and delights in me. In you. In all of us who are called His own.
Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/evil,-victory-over#sthash.kzZfePYy.dpuf
Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/evil,-victory-over#sthash.kzZfePYy.dpuf

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm sorry this happened. I clicked on your blog last week and it said it was closed, I wondered what happened.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...