Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

One Month House Anniversary

Today marks one month of living in our new home! I thought that was worthy of a little celebration, which included everyone's favorites...Whoopie Pies.  =)

Somehow, though, the cookie pies came out flat as pancakes. Just pitiful looking! I have no idea, but I didn't let it rain on my parade. And wouldn't you know, the last sheet of them came out looking great, so three people had lovely looking Whoopie Pies, ha. When I was assembling them, one accidentally fell in my mouth, and it didn't matter that it was sad and flat, it tasted so good!

You know I dislike posts without any pictures, so here's an old one (because I can't be bothered to upload from my phone right now). I'll link to the recipe HERE also- flat or not, they are yummy!



Tonight at dinner we prayed that God would bless this house as well as the people who live here and who will come to visit. We want this to be a place of encouragement, integrity, and FUN. Christians were never called to live a life void of fun. We have more reasons to celebrate than anybody else!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...