Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, August 13, 2018

Catching Up!

Well it's been a minute since I've posted...I can't help it! There is just no extra time in the mornings or during the day to sit at a computer, and really, that's not how I want to spend our summer together anyway. I should also mention that this title is probably misleading, as I suppose I'm not really catching up on anything since I can now hear Levi hollering for me upstairs. Oh boy.

So I'm alive, we're alive, just over two weeks left of summer break. Some days I feel like sprinting for that end date, and others, I find myself dragging my heels to keep it at bay. We'll see how today pans out, ha ha.

Happy Monday! I'll be back with something more substantial soon! Maybe... ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...