Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, October 15, 2018

Fall Fun!

How on earth are we midway through October??!! We haven't had many nice-weather days like we're used to for this time of year, but yesterday was just gorgeous. After church, we headed over to a local apple orchard/farm stand and feasted on cider donuts, which was okay because we climbed up and down stairs to a lookout deck, ha ha. After Levi's nap, we went over to my parent's house to celebrate my Mom's birthday- it's a big one, so I'm taking her off for a little spa afternoon tomorrow for her real day. I'm looking forward to that, and since my birthday is exactly two weeks from her's, I suppose it's like a little early birthday treat for me, too. :) And then last night, Isabelle had basketball tryouts- I could tell she was super nervous, but she's a strong player so I knew she'd do fine. She reported that she made most of her shots and handled the ball "pretty good." Ha ha

Why did my babies go and grow up on me? Whyyyyy? I'm still not used to having just 4/5 around lately. But these four are a good looking bunch, right?


NH may be a small state, but we have so much! Mountains, beaches, crystal clear lakes, seasons, foliage- I have only NOT been here for fall one time in my whole life...my junior year in college when I lived in Spain. I missed the fall colors so much that year!



I had some major zinnia envy. Those blooms were HUGE! I'm definitely planting some of the bigger ones next year.

Levi was revved up for a turn on the big swing, but nope. He lifted one little leg before reconsidering and then ran in the opposite direction, literally saying "Nope, nope, nope." ha ha ha ha ha


That grey hooded sweater slays me. He will be wearing it until he's in high school.

Okay, Monday, let's do this!! I am currently finishing up my VERY LAST Wendy Darling dress and I think that deserves some major celebrating... we'll be heading to the grocery store later, does that count?? ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...