Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Halloween Recap...Better Late than Never!

Ugh. How on EARTH is Thanksgiving next week??!!

Here is a little catch up from, oh, Halloween. Even though half the free world has already decorated for Christmas.

I was afraid Levi wouldn't like his penguin hat and refuse to wear it. Boy was I wrong! He LOVES it and wants to wear it all the time. From sorting laundry to taking notes, ha ha.


He likes the costume too, although he did put up quite a fuss about the orange feet. At least I got some cute pictures with them on first. :)

I was definitely inspired by Make It- Love It's version, but then put my own spin on things and I'm thrilled with the outcome.

Love this view!!

All I did for Mary's costume was hot glue some flowers from JoAnn's on the hat (found here on Amazon) and tie the red ribbon around her neck. I ordered the Peter Pan collared shirt and black pleated skort from The Children's Place during a 50 percent off sale, and she can wear them again for school concerts. Win win!

They looked so cute together!!



I just remembered that I've got several still on my phone...but I'm in a hurry and need to get some orders done before Tiny Tornado wakes up from his nap. :) Hope you're having a good day!!

1 comment:

Terra Heck said...

Love the costumes. Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...