Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fun Fun Fun...and putting holes in the wall!

Nuking Ivory soap.
I saw this idea floating around Pinterest recently, so I thought we'd give it a try.
WOW!


I tried it out with Caleb first, and when Little Miss heard all the commotion, she came running. Literally. Ha!

Pretty cool stuff!
Actually, it was hot! I burned myself, twice, while scooping it out of the microwave, even though everything I read said it wouldn't be hot.

I also thought it would be harder than it is- it's squishy, and it crumbles and leaves a huge mess everywhere. Sigh.
But it was really fun to watch- and to watch their faces- as it bubbled up!

Here are simple instructions: cute 1 bar of Ivory soap into quarters, place one at a time in microwave for about 2 minutes, and watch in amazement!

Here is a before shot of our office/music room, looking oh so...how does one spell the sound I just made...blech. It doesn't look like that anymore!!! I am so happy I finally put some holes in the wall! I'll share pics soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...