Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, October 15, 2012

Our Weekend in Numbers


2 ~ hours of choir rehearsal

2.5 ~ hours at soccer games

4 ~ number of sewing projects started

1 ~ number of sewing projects completed

2  ~ number of soccer fields we sat/stood/jumped/cheered at

1.5 ~ hours of shopping for my mother's birthday gift

3 ~ number of leaf piles raked and then massacred by jumping

1 ~ beautiful rose given to me by my husband




2 ~ Reece's Peanut Butter Cups gobbled up eaten

5 ~ hours spent at church

4 ~ number of new clothes for moi

2.5 ~ hours spent shopping for said clothes (and niece's FIRST birthday gift!)

6 ~ hours of birthday parties

4 ~ the number of Sour Cream containers in the fridge right now, you know, just in case...oops!

3 ~ hours spent at the movie theater on a date with ALL my boys

48 ~ number of times Isabelle slammed her door

7 ~ number of hours we saw the SUN all weekend

4.75 ~ number of tantrums...various children

7 ~ hugs I received

10 ~ number of days until we are official Home Owners again!!!!!!!


And because I am smitten by the vampire eyes that stare back at me every time I edit a picture on Pic Monkey, I could no longer resist...a bit anti-climatic if you ask me.
I fear I shall never be a scary vampire because my eyes are too small to look really vampire-y.
So so sad.
Vampires probably don't smile that much, either.
=)

ps- thank you so much for your sweet comments and emails from my last post! I really appreciated it!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations on the new house!!!
Whooo hooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was about to say, you are much too pretty to ever look scary, red eyes or not!

I had to laugh at your comment about the sour cream! That's how I am too about honey. I have a ridiculous amount of honey bears in my pantry. If bees stop producing, we should be good for at least 2 years! ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...