Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Moving Is Stressful...WHAAAAAT?!?!?

Oh yeah, it really really is!

And when I'm stressed, I cry. A lot. As in buckets.

I even try to hold it in, but that has had less than stellar results.
 I get a little gruff around the edges like this guy...

Or this one, grrrrrr. Or roar, I guess.
But I've also been super busy painting and putting away small-country-sized piles of clothes and ripping up floors and staring down the gazillion boxes taking over every square inch of the garage and...you get the idea.  =)  Good stuff!

No house pics to share just yet, but things are moving right along. Just got the internet and phones back today and every single room but one has been given a fresh coat of paint, plus all the woodwork.

We are exhausted!

But it's going to be so worth it! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...