Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, May 17, 2013

Today is going to be a VERY BIG DAY!

Long story short, we met with our social worker for yet another home study update this morning-- which went very well-- and she gave us some information that may change everything (for the good)!! Can't share more right now but I'm smiling so big my cheeks are hurting! Isabelle and I danced and twirled through the loop inside the house and I haven't felt this optimistic or full of hope in a little while now. I feel so free! Free for possibilities, free for all that God has in store for our growing family, free to let go of the expectations and the time frames and all those what ifs!

God placed this desire in our hearts and He will be faithful to the very end. What, then, do I have to be afraid of? You guys, adoption is scary and wonderful and beautiful and full of ups and downs, but God is bigger than any detail and all details...everything! We would be so grateful if you could offer up a prayer on our behalf as we continue on this winding path again- thank you!  =)


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sending prayers your way for the big changes ahead. I can't wait to hear about them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...