Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Two Teenagers in the House Today...GASP!

All my begging and pleading and general whining did not, in fact, stop (or even slow down!) my sweet second-born son from turning thirteen today. Thirteen.

Thirteen!!!

I swear it was just yesterday that I looked over and saw him like this.


He still taps his toes and wiggles his feet all the time, and purses his lips when in deep thought. And he is always ready for an adventure.

And good food is still his number one love language.

There has been some careful deliberating over today's menu, folks, and it's going to be awesome, so I'd better get crack-a-lacking! The birthday boy has requested these and this in particular.

Happy 13th Birthday Jonah Gabriel!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...