Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Weekend Motherhood Moments

I'm working on a birthday party post but thought I'd pop in with a quick recap of our weekend. He's been so happy to spend time in here with it all decorated. It's making me justify keeping it up, well, forever.


This sight just makes my heart so full.

This is from a couple weekends ago, but I don't think I ever posted it. I'm hoping we don't get another storm, but anything's possible in New Hampshire this time of year. Levi zips these tractors all over the place, and has also discovered the joys of puddles and mud. I don't mind, really, because it's so fun watching their imagination at work.

We graduated to the little pebbles by the foundation. He now has a clear path from the driveway to the front of the house, and he is so smitten with these rocks. Just like last year, only he's much more mobile and fast! He also discovered the joy of chalk and draws all over these steps. :)

We heard such a meaningful message in church. It had been a slightly rough morning with teen personalities out in full force, and afterwards, everyone seemed at peace. I love how God can do that. We brought these two, and the dog, for a nice, long walk afterwards. It was so nice being out in the fresh air and not completely freezing. Levi felt like pretty big stuff walking all by himself for a good part of our trek.

Later in the day, without any planning or prompting, most of us ended up outside, just playing around. I live for those times.


Aren't big brothers the best? Ethan made sure that I promised I wouldn't post lots about his college journey, which I completely respect and understand, but we did get to celebrate a little with him over the weekend. He received a great scholarship and has a plan in place and is still working hard. We couldn't be more proud.

He gets so excited to watch everyone through this window. He is sad to see them leave, but I think he likes his Mommy time just fine, ha ha.

Someone has his big two year old well check today so we're heading out in a bit for that. I still can't believe it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...