Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Christmas Week in Pictures

I know I'll regret it if I don't include highlights of our Christmas week even though it feels like it was already such a long time ago...so here goes!

December started off with a special trip to the Polar Express at our library. So fun!


Lots of special breakfasts and things...

We also discovered that this kid loves candy canes, ha!

Twinsies! I don't know who was more excited about this, Isabelle or ME!! Levi was pretty happy about matching, too. :)

I made good on a promise, at least according to my children, I had denied them this special feast...

Elf Spaghetti!!!!


Boys in bear hats and sherpa coats = off the charts adorableness!!

Special time at Mimi's house... those are my photos on the wall back there! :)

He LOVES cutting little snippets of paper with blunt scissors. Santa was supposed to remember that and bring him his own pair. Oops.


SURPRISE!!! Ethan came home three days early to surprise us!!! I was so happy.



So was he!


I may have gone a little overboard with the Christmas jammies this year, but he's growing up SO fast and I, well, I'm just making excuses. He looks ridiculously cute in them all.

Somebody gets very vocal with story reading...

 Annual cookie decorating day at my parent's house. Going on seventeen years now!! Wow!!

I thought Levi did a great job. He didn't spill and was very precise with the brushes, especially when he would stick them right in his mouth to lick the icing, ha.

Trade secrets...


 All my babies :)

Dancing to the Wiggles Christmas CD- we still have the original VHS!

 Girl time...

More reading antics in adorable pajamas...

And the most intricate little set-ups for toys. I LOVE his imagination!

Off to meet Santa! Daddy had more than two weeks off so he came with us!

Don't be fooled here. Boyfriend was breaking out in a cold sweat, I'm sure. That candy cane totally saved him from a meltdown moment.

It took several attempts and then bribery to get him to stand without Bill beside him. So no real tears this year.


Can I have ma candy cane now? pweease?


I think I just may have to enlarge this one and put in on the wall somewhere.

Jonah got bamboo steamers and none of us is mad about it. He makes us the yummiest things!!!!

I'm sure I'm leaving out a ton, but I'm glad to have these here. It certainly is NOT all roses and bon bons but I sure do love them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...