Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday Favorites - Hello 2019!!

Hey friends! Just popping in to share some highlights from our week...or rather, the first week+ of the new year because they've all sort of jumbled together and we don't have our regular rhythm going yet. It's been a hard week (+, ha) but also good. Ah life, why you gotta be so complicated??

Every year, I treat myself to a new flowering plant to celebrate a brand new year, AND to have some color and life around me. This is a hard time of year in New England when we're often simply stuck indoors and everything seems so lifeless and dull. I've been doing this for over a decade now, so you might think I've got quite the assortment of flowering plants. Not so. My green thumb does not extend to indoor plants for some reason, ha!
Also, Levi wanted to read with me, so we were both doing some devotional studies. :)

And Story Time is back in session at the library...yay!

Big changes are on the horizon for this little guy. He's ready (I think), but I'm not! But I am. I don't know. This big age gap and having one in college, some in high school, and a middle schooler and toddler is a blessing beyond measure, it truly is BUT it often leaves me curled up in the fetal position with emotion overload. I don't think I can even accurately describe the mess that's inside my head most days lately. Anyhoo, I moved some furniture around to make room for a big boy bed and I LOVE the difference it makes. I'll share more pics soon!

Meal prep is ON, and my kitchen only sees the sun in the early afternoon, and it's been really dreary and dark lately, so this was a wonderful sight! Dinner cooking and sun pouring in. (I'm interested in the instant-pot but we've committed to a no-spend January and one didn't come for Christmas, so... good ol' crock-pot it is!)

Sweetest little smile and some fresh air! Hooray!

Lastly, at least it looks pretty, right?

Just don't look down at my floors because all that lovely out there becomes a never-ending mess in here.

Okay, it's Friday! I mean, it's Fri-yayyyyyy!!! Let's make it a good one, and have a super weekend!



Linking up for Friday Favorites today!




1 comment:

Brittany Snyder said...

Hope you had a great weekend! I'm trying to be better about Meal Planning this year too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...