Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Few Changes For The New Year

So I changed the ol' blog around a little bit. :)
Even the name! 
I think I was just itching for something a little different. I'll still be blogging about family things, but my perspective has changed. In the right way. While I so appreciate the support and comments about "being real," I've decided that I'm just no longer comfortable putting certain things out there. Besides, our personal trials in life are rarely forgotten; it's the good stuff- those silly afternoons, the time my child helped someone in need, an unexpected fun trip, etc.- that seem to fade with time. And that's what I want to remember!

I've also taken the plunge and started up a new blog about how I stay sane organized. I'd love for you to check it out...wink wink! ;)

 
 Click above or  HERE for the link & come say hello!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...