Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What I Wore: Springy Scarves on Repeat

If I wear springy scarves, then spring will come, right?
Wishful thinking. It is reeaaalllly cold outside today. Sigh. And since it's freezing, it feels pretty silly to wear things in full-on spring mode, but I think these colors fit the bill nicely in the meantime.

 top made by me and the leggings are OLD :)
and please don't judge me for that mirror...we all know who does that, ha ha!
scarf was a gift from my kiddos for Easter a while back and I still love it today!

Same top but with my favorite blue scarf. I would have worn my grey booties but it was super cold and windy that day. Needed a little extra reinforcement.  :(

I didn't realize I'd been wearing this coral scarf so much lately until it started showing up in nearly every photo I took, ha! Such a pretty, warm color...even if the weather isn't cooperating.
my cutest accessory :)

I really like how it paired with the blue on my Mommy-daughter date to the bookstore
this top was also made by me, ha!

it even looked cute while being a total dork at school pick up, ha ha ha

Wouldn't you know, I reached for coral again for the first day of spring! We were bracing for a snow storm. Fun fun.

If I look like I'm in pain here, it's probably because I am. So windy and cold! Needless to say, when we got home, I threw on my fuzzy robe and made hot tea.

And, just keeping it real. Well, I'd be in my pajama pants if I were keeping it really real, but this is what I look when I drive kids into school and then come home to sew for a bit...if Levi lets me!

Oh look! More coral. ha ha ha
I'll end with this cute picture of my guys in their Sunday best. My teens definitely dress way more casual than I particularly like for church, BUT it's a battle I'm choosing not to fight. They are in church with us, that's what matters most to me.

It's been a busy morning, which is why I'm still trying to finish this poor post, and I think I just saw the first snowflake out the window. Hopefully we don't get much! What's the weather like where you are today?

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy today...it has been such a long time! This was my last post!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

No shame in reaching for the coral and wearing it on repeat. So good for a spring embrace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...