Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Birthday Parties for Our Five Kids

I love birthday parties.
I love anything that involves making my kids feel special and celebrated.
There are seven of us now, so that means lots of parties throughout the year, and I don't have an unlimited budget, especially since we are primarily a one-income family right now...but fun and festive parties don't have to break the bank!
I hope you have as much fun looking through these party posts as I've had getting them all listed here- we've had a LOT of parties over the years! I love having their special days documented so I can always look back and relive them.

I'm going to post a few pictures from different parties and then list the links below. There are some in both the boy and girl party lists that can totally be used and adapted for either gender, but they just happened to be the parties we did for either our sons or our daughter, so they're listed that way.
Also, we have three winter birthdays, and here in New England that means parties need to be indoors, so we just try to get a little creative.










































Birthday Parties for Boys:




Before I blogged, we had lots of fun parties, many of which included scavenger hunts, relay races, and lots of other Get-Your-Energy-Out activities, perfect for energetic little boys =)

Birthday Parties for Tween & Teen Boys:




Birthday Parties for Girls:
  




 
A fun and easy DIY project is this Birthday Brooch

Fun Parties that Included Both Boys & Girls

 Hot Cocoa Bar Party
 

I'm super excited about Isabelle's next birthday party because it will be a Surprise Pool Party celebrated on, well, near, her half birthday this summer!
Aaaand, I'm busy planning a certain someone's First Birthday Party next month!!

I haven't included every party on this list because some are basically repeats of others, just with a different birthday kid, ha ha. Also, sometimes we take a special trip to celebrate instead. If you want to read about all our celebrations, click on the "birthdays" label in the sidebar.

Just for fun, here is a link to my Bless This Nest themed Baby Shower for little Levi last year. I can't believe that one year ago we were waiting to meet him!





I'm linking up with Momfessionals today- can't wait to see everyone's birthday party posts!
Have a nice day! =)

1 comment:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I love the idea of a backyard Olympics party..so fun!
Love all the pics of the parties :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...